Leading School Improvement Plans for Lasting Success
In this short 12 minute presentation we will discuss:
- Challenges of leading a school improvement plan
- The top barrier you face
- The importance of setting clear expecatations and how to set clear expectations
- How to set accountability norms
- Fostering a supporting environment
- Timely feedback and response cycles
- How the right tool can help
Gavin Doughty, Founder/CEO
Gavin is a 15 year veteran of the Chicago Public Schools (Director of Performance Management, Director of Enterprise Architecture) and the State of Illinois (Deputy Chief Operating Officer and interim CIO for the Central Management Services agency.)
At CPS he was responsible for the creation of the nationally recognized Turnaround Performance Management framework and for building CPS’ Information Security and Enterprise Architecture departments.
Gavin has gained a keen appreciation of what’s truly important for success: exceptional communication, the ability to work across multiple organizational levels and the focus to unify educators behind one goal – providing students with a better educational experience.