Whether you’re the principal of a turnaround school, the superintendent of a “Five A” district or an academic leader, your success is determined by the effective management of your strategic plan or improvement effort to drive real change. You need to know what’s working what isn’t and what your team needs to stay on the point.
RespondAbility was built by educators for educators. Our progress management software was designed specifically to help educators implement school improvement plans by:
- Setting clear expectations and goals for your implementation
- Establishing accountability norms for specific tasks, so your team has a common way to communicate and report about their improvement work
- Creating a culture and environment to celebrate successes and address challenges in a clear and fact-based way
- Consistently tracking the progress of the plan
- Analyzing the impact the plan is having on student outcomes in real time
- Helping you make smarter decisions so that your improvement plan can have the greatest impact on student outcomes